[Loadstone] new member intro

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 04:20:29 BST 2010

Hi Jeff,

You could visit the loadstone  site and download sharing points which others have uploaded or you could visit

http://groute.loadstone-gps.pl/

For a start, you could visit the link above and get some points for your area.  After getting the file in .txt format, copy it into the folder

c:\data\others\loadstone\Import Export\

After copying, run Loadstone and select Database in the option and select Import.  Then select the file which you have copied earlier.

Happy trying.
KITT