[Loadstone] new member intro

Jeff Kenyon jkenyon7 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 02:31:34 BST 2010

Hello, my name is Jeff, and I just downloaded and installed the Loadstone Ap on my N-82 phone.  I formerly was using Wayfinder Access with the phone, but see it is no longer supported/updated.  I went out in the yard and tried out the GPS and this was with my old Bluetooth Receiver I had when I used the Trekker.  I downloaded the file from the page here for my county of Monroe in Western NY, but haven't been able to get the unit to locate anything near me.  I do have the maps application and would like to use that if I could with the program, but just can't seem to find where to import it from to the program.  I don't see any file names after exploring the phone.  Any assistance would be great, and thanks in advance.