[Loadstone] New resource for point sharing?

tempjayren at gmail.com tempjayren at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 23:04:38 BST 2010

i'm still looking for data to use that is more accurate than just street
data, i want poi type things, stores, restaurants, gas stations, well ok
not so much gas stations, though the rest i do want, and that sort of thing.
i sent a question to the folks that make the map data for various
companies, maybe that will help.
regarding the various formats. are we allowed to convert them about and
if so can i get ahold of data used in other products and for my area get
a subset of that data and let loadstone have a go at it.