[Loadstone] New resource for point sharing?

Chip Orange Corange at psc.state.fl.us
Mon Apr 26 22:50:27 BST 2010

I think it would be great Lex if you could develop a point sharing site.

it would be especially good if you could convert between the various
formats (between loadstone and those of the commercial systems), so that
all blind people could share in all points.

thank you very much.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator