[Loadstone] New resource for point sharing?

Lex lex at progger.ru
Sun Apr 25 15:55:35 BST 2010

Hi community,

Currently, I am developing a service which will allow people to share
experience and opinion about different gps receives and cell phones
together with sharing databases of points. It is targeted mostly for
Russian users, because they can't use official point share exchange
(language barrier). However, i noticed, that point share exchange isn't
maintained any more: errors on each page, broken registration etc.
Please, correct me if it isn't so. So, I think that my project can be of
interest not only for Russian, but for people from other countries too.
Creating a multilingual site is more difficult, that's why I want to
know will it be of any interest for other, or i18n is not worth supporting?
Please, let me know are you satisfied with official point share
exchange? Do you think such a service can have more features? which ones?

If point share exchange is enough for most English-speaking people, I
think it will be easier for me to concentrate on creating a single
language site.

Looking forward for you feetback,
Lex