[Loadstone] more on gps data

tempjayren at gmail.com tempjayren at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:13:05 BST 2010

well, i followed the instructions and got a very interesting map of
data. though this is what i would call a starting point or baseline. all
it really had in it was street intersections, and very few other
locations, like a museum a firestation, though no real stores or
anything of the sort. i did notice quite a few churches listed and i'm
not particularly interested in those.
i've heard that there's a map with even more detailed data, googlemaps,
given that we are blind and need this map data is there any way we can
use it to get a broader map, one that is more detailed?