[Loadstone] loadstone and mobile speak

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 01:46:41 BST 2010

Hello,
Still not getting a signal with my phone's internal gps, i've let it
wait longer than 2 minutes. I'm wondering if it's not going out? When
i first selected the gps the phone prompted me to allow the program to
access the internet, i said yes, then i was presented with three
choices for access, one medianet was what i chose, maybe i should have
chosen one of the others? I'd like to clear that choice and try
another, not sure where this is at.
Thanks.
Dave.