[Loadstone] loadstone and mobile speak

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:52:48 BST 2010

Hello,

I also use both Loadstone and Mobile Speak, on a Nokia E71, and I experience
the same problem with speech inconsistancy. The speech seems to always be
one step behind, so I have to press almost every button twice to get the
right result.
And this definitely has nothing to do with sleep mode or powersaving mode,
as it also happens when I perform several Loadstone commands shortly after
one another.

I think this must be a Mobile Speak problem, because it has become much more
prominent since I started using the new version 4 of Mobile Speak. I think
it sometimes happened with 3.82 as well, but I can't remember how often or
in what situations. Now, with the new version, it happens almost all the
time. I'm aware that this isn't a thing to be fixed by the Loadstone team,
but it's really very annoying. :)

Cheers,
Miranda