[Loadstone] loadstone and mobile speak

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Apr 15 23:17:34 BST 2010

If you get a no signal message this means you're connected to the gps
receiver but you have no gps signal. Read the documentation for information
on this and more.
The inconsistant speech may be a mobile speak problem. There are some users
of loadstone that use mobile speak and they haven't reported any problems
like this so it may be a combination of your phone model and mobile speak
version.