[Loadstone] using a database

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Thu Apr 15 03:44:07 BST 2010

Really depends on whether it still needs to be imported, or whether it's
already a database file itsself.

Alternatively, if you put it in the ImportExport subfolder, then got to
database, import database, then it should work, and that's most likely the
option you want.

If not sure about the contents thereof, you could also first create a test
database to import the data into - options, database, load database, <new
file>, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker