[Loadstone] using a database

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Thu Apr 15 02:19:15 BST 2010

The database files get stored in different places on different phones - on
my 6680, it's something like system/apps/loadstone/databases, and on my N82,
it's something like data/others/loadstone/databases.

Also, I use FExplorer on my 6680, and while mostly just use the Nokia File
explorer on my N82, I sometimes also use something called Y-Browser to
browse slightly different parts of the file structure.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA