[Loadstone] gps reciever

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Mon Apr 12 03:20:19 BST 2010

Quickest way to make sure integrated GPS is activated is to start nokia
maps, then hit menu key twice, and start loadstone, and it should get a
signal quite quickly.

I generally though just start nokia maps, leave it running for around 2
minutes, exit and then start loadstone and it also works then.

This is on my N82 FWIW.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker