[Loadstone] gps reciever issues

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 01:53:59 BST 2010

Hi, Don't waste your time to use the network option in positioning.  I only
have Assisted GPS and Build In GPS checked or enabled.  If you use my method
to get connected to satellite, Assisted GPS will be much faster.  Then swap
over to Integrated GPS to save cost.  Works great on my N79.

The only problem I have is if I switched Network to UMTS, my internal bGPS
seems to not able to connect, weird but true. So I must use GSM or Duel
mode.

Regards,
KITT