[Loadstone] Problems in Point Share Exchange

Emanuel Boboiu (Manu) emanuelboboiu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:02:58 BST 2010

Hello,
I tryed today the Point Share section.
It is a great realize, very usefull if more people would contribute there, I will be carefull to make here blind people to use it.

The problem is that some error appear there:
First error is that on some lines is this message:
"Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/shane/public_html/gps/import.php on line3"339
Maybe some PHP functions don't work correctly.

I tryed to view some point there, but when i pressed View button, it appeared the file Export.php. The fil was given to me for download instead to view in my browser.
   Manu

     Emanuel Boboiu (Manu)
     www.limbalatina.ro
     www.ldv.ro