[Loadstone] vsrious issues, loadstone and other

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Fri Apr 9 15:30:33 BST 2010

The first version of nokia maps played with had a keyword search option
under search options menu item, but this slightly newer version is where you
have to type the keyword on main screen - which one do you have?

In other words, under options, under search menu item,, do you have a
keyword item?

If not, and if you don't want to use the address search item, or places
search items, then can you type a keywrod on main screen?

This is all along with talks on my N82 FWIW.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA