[Loadstone] vsrious issues, loadstone and other

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Fri Apr 9 11:35:45 BST 2010

When I connect my N82 to the pc via it's cable, all I ever really do, unless
specifically wanting to use it to connect to the 'net using a slightly more
accessible, older version of pc suite I found on:
http://www.blindsea.com/

However generally, I just tell it to activate data access mode and can then
browse its memory card via windows explorer.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA