[Loadstone] locate lmx files

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Fri Apr 9 11:32:08 BST 2010

Well, I often enough make use of nokia maps to then guide sighted people -
in the newer version, you can search using keywords by making sure your text
editing dictionary is turned off and then just type keywords on main screen,
or else options menu, search, address, and resulting search result items can
then be saved as a landmark, and then made use of  to either just send via
MMS to another relevant phone, or taken to and converted in the loadstone
nokia maps POI converter.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker