[Loadstone] install

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Apr 9 10:09:34 BST 2010

Hello,

The Loadstone package does not contain an error message relating to
simcards nor does it require one to install or run.

I'm guessing your problem might be related to your AppManager settings.
AppManager Options/Settings/SoftwareInstalation  should be set to "all"
and OnLine certificate check should also be set to "off".

Monty