[Loadstone] Blue Tooth and GPS.

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 07:12:34 BST 2010

Hi to all.

I am using N79 and using the  Internal GPS.  I cannot 100% confirmed but
these happened at least twice.

If whenever my internal blue tooth is just on with no active and I try to
connect gps through load stone,  even if it could get connected, after a
while, it will result in Connection Error.  No way I could solve. If I close
load stone and re run it, same error instantly when load stone is opened.
If I off phone and on and run load stone, it might get connected and the
same, after a while, connection error.

Only after I off blue tooth, it will be ok.  So, is there any solution for
this? Is it hardware, firmware or program issues?

Thanks for any help.
KITT