[Loadstone] Fixing browser repetition with Talks: was filebrowserfor N86 with Talks

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 2 01:14:58 BST 2010

Taht would be correct! You need Talks 4.x at least. You may have to buy
Talks 4/5 depending on when you got your license to start with. If it was
after November 13th 2007! Then you do not need to pay anything to run Talks
5.00.3 which is the current version of Talks.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.