[Loadstone] file browser for N86 with Talks

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 1 15:02:51 BST 2010

Also when using YBrowser with Talks, the user needs to go in and tell Talks to ignore the line that shows the current path with the Talks Object viewer. This will then stop Talks from repeating the line over and over while moving around the drives and folders.

Produced on a Nokia N95 smart phone using a Symbian based screen reader.
Signed by: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.

** Hardware eventually fails, software eventually works **
** No amount of bandwidth can fix poor design **