[Loadstone] file browser for N86 with Talks

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 14:45:06 BST 2010

Hello all,

I know this is a little off topic, but I have no idea where else to ask
about this.

A friend of mine owns a Nokia N86 with latest version of Talks, and wants to
use Loadstone on his phone.
So now he needs a file browser to put files like databases in the right
place.

I helped him to install Y-Browser, which works fine for me with Mobile
Speak, but it didn't work well with Talks. When browsing through files, the
speech stutters so much that it can't be understood anymore at all.

So my question is, does anybody know of a file browser that works well on
the N86 with Talks?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,
Miranda