[Loadstone] Installing a development version of LS

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Sep 25 22:28:30 BST 2009

I'd say just install your development version over the already existing
version. If the phone is borrowed when you give it back just reinstall the
regular release version over your development version. Changing the name
isn't quite that easy. You'd have to change the name as well as the unique
uids the program uses. Probably not worth the effort. You will of course
need to sign your compiled code with a developer cert, opensigned just
doesn't work.