[Loadstone] Installing a development version of LS

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sat Sep 26 09:30:14 BST 2009

Hi George,

It is not as simple to just rename your customised version of Loadstone
and install along side an official release.  Besides the
certificate/signing bit that was already mentioned, there's ID's and other
such things that get in the way.  If you do get to a point where you can
install your customised version, it shouldn't  mess with your
configuration or points but just install over top of the existing
Loadstone.  If things don't work, simply install the official Loadstone
again.  It would only take seconds.

Monty