[Loadstone] ID.

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 05:46:01 BST 2009

Bravo GZ, great, love it! Thanks.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Grzegorz Zlotowicz
  To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
  Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 7:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [Loadstone] ID.

  Yes, it is, simple replacing the msgbox with inputbox function, and changing a bit the parameters...
  One step further was to add an question to generate next one after accepting currently generated point, and ending the script if user answers "no".
  Small hint: you can use ctrl+c after the unix timestamp appears, no need to selecting all the text...
  If you don't want the loop and question, simply copy only second line of this script...
  Here is the improved script:
  do while true
  a=inputbox("Unix time","Unix timestamp generator",datediff("s","1970-01-01",now))
  a=msgbox("Do you want next one?",vbiconquestion+vbyesno,"Question")
  if a=vbno then
  wscript.quit
  end if
  loop