[Loadstone] ID.

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 23:40:35 BST 2009

Hi there GZ,

Tested this and great, the dialogue box pop up.  Is there anyway to change this to let's say  an edit box?  The only reason is that it's easier for me to use a copy command with WinEyes.  From dialogue box, can only read with mouse pointer and have to memorise it to copy.  Not sure of how to block it from dialogue box.

Thanks man!