[Loadstone] ID.

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Sep 24 15:24:36 BST 2009

Another way to get the UNIX timestamp is to save the below lines as
'time.html'. Double click on this file and the timestamp is displayed in
your browser, if it supports JavaScript.

---

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
var currentTime = new Date()
var timestamp = currentTime.getTime()/1000
var result=Math.round(timestamp)
document.write(result)
//-->
</script>