[Loadstone] Trouble generating a route with Loadstone

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 02:08:20 BST 2009

When I tried to generate a route with Loadstone using the local Loadstone
tools, I got the following, after selecting the database and the NMEA log
file:

Loadstone track to route generator.

Results

Uncheck unwanted points and doubles caused by GPS drift. Press 'Generate
route' to proceed.

PointName
Include
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
C:\loadstone\htdocs\tools\trk2rte\index.php on line 171

And then, after generating the route on that page that came up, it created a
text file with only:

!lsp

Or something like that. Anyway, does anyone know what the issue can be?
Because this would be a real handy feature if I could get it to work
properly.