[Loadstone] No 'talking map'.

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Sep 22 05:18:47 BST 2009

In the database explorer enter the desired centerpoint and select an area
of 5.5 KM. This usually results in a list of points under 1000. Select
'select all' in step 2 and all you have to do is go to the download page
and collect the checklist. You can experiment with the area size to see if
a larger area still fits in the below 1000 scheme.

Rob