[Loadstone] Debugging & Emulator (epoc) questions

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:55:22 BST 2009

When you say you got it to compile in Linux, will it run in Linux or is it
just the install file for the phone? I was kinda wondering what all would be
involved making it actually run in a text environment like that? It might be
handy to be able to explore a database without loading it to the phone or
something.