[Loadstone] Debugging & Emulator (epoc) questions

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Sep 21 23:40:03 BST 2009

Hi George,

We debug in "real life".  If the programme compiles that is the first
step, if it doesn't crash when executed on various hand-sets that is the
second step and if it survives riggerous testing then it gets released.
No emulation no debug environment.

We haven't thought about developing for any edition other than 3rd.  We
develop for hand-sets we possess and we only presently have up to 3rd
edition.  Besides, isn't 5th edition mostly geared towards touch screens?

Monty