[Loadstone] Creating a database with points "checked" bydefault?

Grzegorz Zlotowicz grzezlo at wp.pl
Mon Sep 21 22:44:38 BST 2009

Hi, the translation wasn't very complicated process, but there can be some language errors in the documentation...
The program to convert Loadstone database file into the Loadstone checkpoints file can be downloaded from following location:
http://www.grzezlo.wuub.net/db2cp_eng.zip
The program requires no installation, but please to read the included readme before running it.
Comments will be apreciated.
Greetings, Greg.