[Loadstone] Creating a database with points "checked" bydefault?

Steve S steve at crustysocks.com
Mon Sep 21 21:26:29 BST 2009

Hi Grzegorz.  I for 1 would appreciate anything that will enhance Loadstone.  I think with most things, an element of finding what works best for you exists...and I'm just trying to get the best out of this program.  I guess there's a good reason why only a certain amount of check points can be used, but I think it would be really useful to have the choice of creating databases full of check points.  I hope others would find this as useful aswell.  I look forward to hearing what you decide to do, cheers Steve.