[Loadstone] Debugging & Emulator (epoc) questions

Jorge Silva jorge.silva at utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 21 21:03:58 BST 2009

Hola,

   I managed to compile the source code on Linux and I am about to try
on Windows too. I am just wondering whether you guys usually do the
debugging on the hardware since the epoc emulator doesn't quite work on
Linux with wine (3rd edition doesn't start while 2nd & 1st. editions
freeze). If you can walk me through your debugging and testing process
on Linux, I'll certainly appreciate it.

   On a side note, are you looking into the 5th ed. phones at all? Also,
is there such thing as a 4th ed.? It seems odd the SDKs jump from 3rd to
5th.

cheers!
Jorge