[Loadstone] Creating a database with points "checked" by default?

Grzegorz Zlotowicz grzezlo at wp.pl
Mon Sep 21 18:20:21 BST 2009

Hi,
sometime ago I wrote a program for Polish users of Loadstone, which converts a text database Loadstone file into a checkpoints file which seems exactly what you need.
The only problem is, that all checkpoints are loaded into a phone memory, and depending on the device it can lead to strange results.
Personally i do not use it, but many of my colleagues wanted such tool, so I wrote it, it seems that it can be of some use...
Unfortunately at the moment its' interface isnot in English, but if there'll be more interest on the list, I can prepare a translated English version.
Greetings, Greg.