[Loadstone] check points in loaded data base?

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Sep 18 04:42:21 BST 2009

On the tools page you will find:
Loadstone Database Explorer
In the on-line Loadstone-GPS Database Explorer you provide a valid
Loadstone-GPS database file . Next you choose a starting point and a
destination point
or search direction. You limit your angle of view from 'wide angle' to
'tele'. The resulting list shows the points in your database, sorted on
distance
and restricted by heading and viewangle. You can select points for
inclusion in a list of checkpoints and download the result as a .txt file.
This tool
replaces the 'List of checkpoints generator' and can be seen as the on-line
version of 'Exploration mode' on the phone.

Rob