[Loadstone] Using Loadstone points with Open Street Map pointsandmajorly confused

Cearbhall O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie
Thu Sep 17 10:18:20 BST 2009

The most direct way is to go to the Geonames site and find your city there.
Then you can download the whole file and view it in excel or any other
spread sheet program. If you could download it the spread sheet would let
you see which fields seem to be the most accurate for your purposes.

The url is: http://www.geonames.org/

All the best,

Cearbhall
Meeting the Leadership Challenge