[Loadstone] Would be willing to pay someone via PayPal for some Loadstone/Open Street Map assistance

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 03:44:30 BST 2009

Hello all,

The subject says it all. I would be willing to pay someone a little, say
like $5 or whatever via PayPal, for some Loadstone/Open Street Map
assistance. I basically just want a decent amount of points, but haven't
been able to get much from the loadstone-gps site itself in Tools. I only
get like a 600 kb file, around 2 mile radius from my coordinants. I'm trying
to get all the streets and a lot of pois around me. If anyone can help me
out please let me know.