[Loadstone] Help Another error message trying to upload points

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Sep 16 13:07:37 BST 2009

It sounds like the file might have gotten corrupted somewhere along the way.
The first non-comment line (a line starting with the # character is a
comment) should start with the word table. If this isn't the case then this
probably isn't a loadstone file. If it is the case then the line breaks
probably got removed at some point.