[Loadstone] Help Another error message trying to upload points

Kennydog hurrikenny at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Sep 16 10:29:19 BST 2009

Hi,

I had a friend email me a txt file containing his points. The file was
saved as a txt file in the UTF-8 format. He could not get it to upload
to Loadstone. It showed that it had information (points, data, names of
places, userid etc) in it but he still could not get it to go. I opened
the file in Notepad,  saved it with a different name and in the UTF-8
format. I saved it to my import export area on my phone. I created a
database on my phone (under Loadstone) and put the text file into the
import export area so I could try and import it.

Now my phone says:
Import error on Line 1
table header too long
Possibly a corrupted file
0 new entries added
0 entries updated
0 duplicate entries ignored

Does anyone know what this means?

I even tried replacing his user id with mine to attempt to get it to
work thinking it may have been because a different user id was uploading
it? I have looked on the Loadstone site for help but cannot see a
troubleshooting page with errors and what they mean or how to fix this.
If the file is corrupt, is there a way that this can be fixed?

Any ideas would be gratefully accepted !!!!

Thankyou