[Loadstone] Y-Browser

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Tue Sep 15 22:13:09 BST 2009

Fair enough, and FWIW, just installed this version of Y-browser on my N82,
and it seems pretty good.

I had mostly been managing with the built in file manager anyway, and the
one thing I would like to find is FExplorer's ability to easily find inbox
attachments, but will browse the 5 drives Y-browser shows and see if can
find it or a virtual version of it since that's one of the easiest ways to
send things like text files/loadstone databases to the phone since the N82
will automatically turn them into notes if they are opened without allowing
you to first save them somewhere for importing etc. first.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA