[Loadstone] Y-Browser

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 15 19:31:05 BST 2009

No it is totally different then the file manager built into Nokia phones. YBrowser is a file manager that allows you to see the drives on your phone and access them like you would using windows explorer. Right arrow to open a directory, left arrow to close it and many more things.

Produced on a Nokia N95 smart phone using a Symbian based screen reader.
Signed by: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.

** Hardware eventually fails, software eventually works **
** No amount of bandwidth can fix poor design **