[Loadstone] Y-Browser

Georgina Joyce r2gl at o2.co.uk
Tue Sep 15 17:50:51 BST 2009

Hi

I just did a google search and found this link.  But I can't find out
how old this version is:

http://www.drjukka.com/YBrowser.html

On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 11:20 -0400, David Greenwood wrote:
> I've been trying to download the YBrowser using the link on the
> Loadstone page for more than a week.  It appears as if the creater of
> Y-Browser's web site is no longer there.  Does anyone have an
> installable copy of this program that I could have, or the link to
> where it might be found elsewhere on the web?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> David.
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman