[Loadstone] Loadstone on a Nokia n79?

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Sep 14 18:54:59 BST 2009

Hi Norvert,

I've just added it to the list.  Additions to the list of phones on the
download page are done manually and really only come about if people tell
us about them etc.

When a phone isn't listed, (and it is new) try the "3rd edition handset"
option and everything should end in happiness and joy!

Thanks,
   Monty