[Loadstone] Using an internal GPS receiver

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Sun Sep 13 18:19:22 BST 2009

In your settings, on around the 4th page you can tell it to use the internal
GPS unit, but I standardly also start nokia maps first on my N82, wait
around 30 seconds at least, then exit it and wait another 2 minutes before
starting loadstone since it sometimes seems to need to get activated first
before loadstone can see/use it.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker