[Loadstone] [Bulk] Using an internal GPS receiver

Georgina Joyce r2gl at o2.co.uk
Sun Sep 13 16:51:36 BST 2009

Hi

Thanks, found it.  Couldn't get a signal but the external one does so
will play more.  Loadstone rocks!

--
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman