[Loadstone] Using an internal GPS receiver

Georgina Joyce r2gl at o2.co.uk
Sun Sep 13 14:12:34 BST 2009

Hi

I've seen the messages suggesting that internal GPS receivers are not
that good.  But I've been unable to find how to switch them on so that
loadstone can use it.  I have a N82 and a E71 here and obviously missing
something in my understanding.  Does the find GPS only appy to external
units?

Thanks.

Gena

Tj
--
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman