[Loadstone] Does Loadstone require a gps signal to work?

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 03:36:19 BST 2009

I guess you can enable the cell monitor, but you'll have to label cell
networks manually without the GPS signal. And also it will give you just a
rough idea as to know where you are. and it can be useful in places where
you have multiple cell phone towers within short range, but some places can
carry powerful networks covering several miles and it will not be that much
useful then since your Cell phone will receive signal only from the single
tower for several miles.

Vetri.