[Loadstone] Learning to Code for Symbian

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 01:30:52 BST 2009

I realize this isn't the proper place to ask this, but is there someone who
wouldn't mind showing me a little how to code for Symbian and making it
accessible the way Loadstone is? I want to learn enough to be able to make
my own Symbian apps, as well as I would like to perhaps eventually, maybe,
be able to port Loadstone to other platforms. Or at least, make a similar
app. I will be majoring in computer science in college, and so I would
really like to be able to learn how to do this, so I can use Symbian as
possibly one of my platforms that I could learn with. I looked at the
Loadstone source code, but it seemed kind of complicated. I wish there was
something easier I could look at for example that would be screen reader
compatible? Maybe like a Hello World or something. If someone could help it
would be great! Thanks.