[Loadstone] ipod touch

Carlos M Contreras groups at csfam.com
Sat Sep 12 14:49:13 BST 2009

Josh:
I'm a fan of Apple products, but to be honest, the ipod touch is less
than  an iphone without the phone.  It doesn't have a gps or a cmera.
I was expecting the announcement of a camera. Why?  OCR, color
recognition, etc.  I also have to add that i'm not even sure if you
can connect an external gps to it.  I think that the bluetooth only
supports headsets.  On the other side of the coin, I played with an
iphone 3 weeks ago, and it is amazing how easy it was to use the
touchpad.  I believe that Apple is doing an excellent job in
accessibility.

Carlos M Contreras
San Juan, Puerto Rico